Social Media Management
Marketing with social media through Facebook provides a huge advantage for local businesses to reach a wide audience. Not only can you reach your local community with ease, you can drive brand awareness, promote products, offer services, run social competitions, engage your current clients and meet new ones.
- Globally, there are over 1.86 billion monthly active Facebook users
- There are 1.15 billion mobile day-to-day active users
- 1.23 billion people log onto Facebook daily active users
- On average, the Like and Share Buttons are viewed across nearly 10 million sites daily
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510,000 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are upgraded, and 136,000 pictures are uploaded
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is crucial or important to their company
If your service(s) or product(s) can be advertised using images and videos, then Instagram is where you need to be! Not only can you show off your work via an image on Instagram, Instagram can drive traffic to your site where users can purchase your product(s) or service(s)
Instagram User Data:
- 90 million monthly active users
- 40 million photos added each day
- 8,500 likes per second
- 1,000 comments per second
Twitter is an amazing resource for your business when trying to get content to potential customers. Twitter allows you to improve your reach, grow your brand, and get new business, all in 140 characters or less! Twitter gives the opportunity to socialize and engage with your audience even if they don’t follow you back.
If you are delivering quality content, keeping your Twitter web feed active, and engaging your audience, your Twitter followers will react. Tweet something of value and engage your audience and observe it get re-tweeted and passed around the Twitter-sphere.
Reach your full potential.
Whether you are starting a new business or trying to reach more clients, social media is the key to having great success. Let us help you reach your potential. Contact us below for more information on Social Media Management and have us create a plan especially for you!
Law Enforcement or Public Safety?
Social media can be used for more than just to sell products or services. We can help your agency reach YOUR community by providing a way to inform the community of what is happening in their area. We understand that some agencies may not have the personnel or means to have someone on staff to provide a social media presence. Contact us, we would love to assist you in making your Social Media debut!